I've had a real cultural last few days, its been great I wish I could be a full time lady of leisure! Here's just a few snippets of the things I've been doing...   

Tim Walker at Somerset House.. (he's not my favourite fashion photographer I must admit but there are some darn nice clothes to be spotted amidst the gaudy set design!)











 Paul Benny - 80% of his Night paintings at the Somerset House show have sold and I'm not surprised. Below are the ones I'd like to lay my hands on!















Peter Doig new work at the Michael Werner Gallery...









William Klein + Daido Moriyama's double retrospective at the Tate - go see it its worth the £14.00 honest!!


Images below by Daido Moriyama...










Images below by William Klein...











Ok this amazing place is called Super Hire (its in North Acton ignore that part!) It's Europe's biggest prop warehouse so you can hire just about anything... I'm really tempted to hire the taxidermy tiger rug some retro telephones and maybe the palm tree spot lights and just hang out at home for the week! sorry I didn't manage to take pictures of enough of the stuff there but you should go and see for yourself...























 


















 The Tottenham canal walk is so scenic & well Ghetto! Happy to spot this on our morning stroll.



Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Post a Comment